Friday 3 September 2021

Dragonfly Garden Meets Expressions In Ink - Card Four

By far, one of my favourites inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.  You can see the original card here.  I love her idea of layering the small dragonfly from the punch over the large one.  And then doing a similar layering technique with the two pieces of twine.  


I decided to stamp the small butterflies in gold on the Basic White cardstock first, then I used the Ornate Floral embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  They're a bit hard to see in the picture, but the detail in the real thing is sweet and the texture so lovely.  

The stitched circle used for the sentiment is what pops out of the Picture This die.  I did a post earlier that shows how I used the whole die here.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my Dragonfly Garden Meets Expressions in Ink projects this week.  If you'd like further info, leave a comment.  

Have a great week.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.