Thursday 2 September 2021

Dragonfly Garden Meets Expressions In Ink - Card Three

Oh my goodness!  How cute is this with the embossing on the white panel?! 

 Its called Ornate Floral & it's a 3D folder so you get a really deep impression.  It's my new favourite! 

I've used the same DSP - Expressions in Ink - and trimmed it with a bit of ribbon, which I think is now retired, but we've got tons of lovely options available here


The sentiment panel was stamped in gold ink with the leaf image from Tasteful Touches.  This set also contains the background stamp I used in card one a couple of posts back.  It's a stunning set!    
TIP - when you use a metallic ink, there's a good chance it's Pigment Ink, which means it's super wet because it's used for heat embossing.  If you don't want to heat emboss, just stamp it carefully so you don't smudge it and set it aside to dry for a few minutes.  You can speed up the drying with your heat tool if you want to, but it's not necessary if you're not in a hurry.


Can you tell how much I love this dragonfly?  The whole set really has stolen my heart!

I love to read your comments, and if you want more details about my projects, let me know.

Happy stamping
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.