Saturday 4 September 2021

Party Puffins Pack A Punch!

This week I've been playing with the Party Puffins stamp set.  Super cute, and lot's of options for some really fun cards in this set.  

This card was partly a What's on the Desk project because the only thing I added was the stamped Puffin and the card base.  

I had the scrap of DSP - it's retired now but I think it was called Birthday Memories.  I bet lots of you have still got some of that paper....wink wink!  Anyway, I layered it onto a piece of Night of Navy cardstock because I already had the die cut star and the stripped banner.  Then I stamped, coloured with markers and fussy cut the cutie pie puffin.  I'm calling him Errol.  He's popped up on dimensionals because that's how I like to do things.  The greeting is stamped in black - I use Memento or Basic Black from SU.  Add a couple of rhinestones for pizzazz and stick the whole lot onto a piece of Basic White cardstock (half a piece of A4, folded in half).

I've had a ball with this set this week, so check back tomorrow to see what's next!

Have a super weekend.

Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.