Friday 16 January 2015

Sheltering Tree & Layering Stamped Images.

This new stamp set, Sheltering Tree is in the Occasions catalogue and is a great example of a two-step or multi-laying stamping technique.

In photopolymer, the images are crisp and easy to get perfect placement without the use of a stamp positioner tool.  Don't worry, I haven't abandoned my faithful Stamp-a-majig, it's still my go to for most of my stamps when using this technique.


The colours I've used are Soft Suede for the trunk and greeting, Wild Wasabi for the leaves, Pear Pizzazz for the grass, Marina Mist for the swing and card mat, and Daffodil Delight for the blossom and ribbon.

So easy, and so lovely!

Have a lovely day!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.