Wednesday 14 January 2015

Best Day Ever

I've been absent for a while, I know.    I have a note!

But seriously, here's a card I just whipped up.  This is my first attempt with the new Chalkboard Paper and Chalk ink.  I'm really happy with the way the stamps have come out so beautiful and crisp, yet they really look like chalk on a blackboard.


Supplies:  Stamp Set - Best Day Ever (Sale-a-Bration freebie), Whisper White CS, Pool Party CS, Chalkboard Paper, ColorBox chalk ink pad, Pink Pirouette ribbon, Pool Party bakers twine, Small Heart Punch, Stamp-a-majig, Snail adhesive and paper trimmer.

I've received a huge stash of new stuff from the current Occasions Catalogue released last week, and of course it's Sale-a-Bration again.

So pop back, and I'll show you some more things to (hopefully) inspire you.

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.