Wednesday 16 October 2013

Short Cut to Christmas Projects

Good Morning Stampers!

The holiday season is approaching and it's time to start planning your projects for Christmas cards, table decorations, gift giving and wrapping as well as home decor.

Sound overwhelming?  Well I can help you there!

I’d like to send you a free product catalogue. Normally it retails for $6 but I’m going to send it to you for free.  However before I do, I have to have a conversation with you.

So, if you want a Free catalogue, here’s what you need to do:


Send me an email at kecumming@gmail.com  with your phone number and the best time to call you.  

I’ll then call you and we’ll get the ball rolling on this.   Can’t wait to speak with you and looking forward to sending you that catalogue.

Have a crafty day!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.