Saturday 17 August 2013

Washi Tape

Have you discovered Washi Tape yet?  It is so cool!   I have been having a little play with it and featured it in Darling Stamp & Scrap Club this month, so thought I'd share some ideas with you.
This sample uses the Gingham Garden Washi Tape; it comes in 3 separate rolls, all different patterns.  Each roll is around 4.6m so there's lots to play with!   And each one is a different width so you can really add interest to your projects.  The colours in this one are bright and summery: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz and Night of Navy.

I've attached strips of tape to some Whisper White card stock and then used my punches to make the heart and butterfly shapes.  By changing the angle (butterflies) you get a slightly different look.

Pop back tomorrow for some great masculine cards using washi.  Have a great weekend!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.