Saturday 17 August 2013

Winning Wedding Card

A few weeks back I did a post about wedding cards and offered a little guessing game challenge to see if anyone would pick the same card as my customer.

Well, on Thursday, I went to teach a class with that customer and here's the card she chose.......drum roll.......ta da.....



I'm quite pleased because this was my design, but sadly we didn't get a winner :(  

Interestingly, while the customer also liked the other two, she said the reason she chose this one was because it was quite unusual and she liked the presentation with the envelope appearing as part of the card.

Thanks to everyone for having a go.  Keep an eye out for future challenges!

Have a great weekend!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.