Wednesday 14 August 2013

One of Those Days

I had an "interesting" day today where my patience was repeatedy tested and I was finally forced to stand my ground and over-rule someone whose ability to provide a basic service that was part of their job description was seriously inadequate!  Wow, I feel better now I've got that off my chest!!  Needless to say, it had nothing to do with my business - my service is great AND I know what I'm doing - nor did it have anything to do with paper craft, crafters or anyone I know personally.  Phew!

Here's where I decided to channel my energy - or should I say frustration?!

This is a brand new technique to me!  It's called Retiform and I have Karen Barber to thank for it.  I was about to play along with a challenge and her card just called out to me. I loved hers so much that I've used the same colours: Baked Brown Sugar & Pool Party, but I also added So Saffron and have used different stamps: Everything Eleanor & En Francais.

I think this would make a great class and I'm absolutely sure there are lots of different ways/colours/stamps and looks I could achieve with a bit of fiddling around (in my craft room!). I'll give that some thought and probably add it into the schedule.

So what do you do when you're tested beyond your tolerance level?!

Cheers
Karen
P.S.  Tomorrow I will find out which wedding card was chosen by the customer from this post.  Will you win a prize for guessing correctly?  Leave a comment on that post telling me which card you think my customer will choose to be in the running!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.