Friday 26 July 2013

You Make Me Happy!

Yes, you do.  Especially when we craft together!  What better way to spend time than making something pretty that you can give to brighten someone's day.
Today's card is a very simple design, and I imagine I could use all my Itty Bitty punches similarly - some Christmas tags would be really easy with the tree & ornament, don't you think?

Anyway, back to this card - the most challenging part was punching out the heart in the centre of that little one inch square!  Yeh, who knew?!

The stamp is from Hello Lovely, stamped in Cherry Cobbler to match the Glimmer Paper.  My ribbon is Real Red so while it's a bit brighter than the CC I think it works ok.  I seem to be doing more of the white on white layering but it frames the card nicely and just adds that extra dimension.

Happy Friday!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.