Thursday 25 July 2013

Wrapping Special Presents for Special People

Do you like to wrap your presents and make them "special" for each gift you give?  I do!  And the best thing about that is you can co-ordinate your wrapping with your cards & tags too!  Yay, love that.

Here's a really easy way to personalise your gifts using brown paper (I love to re-use the packaging paper that comes with my Stampin' Up! orders), wheels and custom-made tags.


This wheel is called Travel Journal (#126937) and can be used on it's own as I've done here, or as part of our builder wheels where you can put 2 or 3 designs together in one jumbo handle.  The tag was made by cutting a rectangle using Night of Navy cardstock with a layer of Crumb Cake, also stamped with the wheel. I hand cut the corners off - measure if you want it to be even....giggle.  Soho Subway DSP adds a bit of pattern and colour as well as the Postage stamp from Postage Due that was cut out using the Postage Punch. A clay flower makes a cute embellishment and I put a drop of So Saffron ink on it before I blended it and pressed it into the mold.  I didn't mix it thoroughly because I wanted a marbled effect.  Punch a hole in the top of the tag and add some scraps of ribbon, and ta-da you're done.

Happy wrapping!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.