Thursday 4 July 2013

In Colours Showing Off Again!

Here's a card that not only features the lovely new In Colours, but also our paper clay.  Ooooooh I like this product!


The idea for this card came from Pinterest. The simplicity and layout appeals to me and I saw it as the perfect opportunity to feature the clay using our button mold.  The squares were all cut using the Postage Punch.  They are in Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral & Coastal Cabana.  The sentiment comes from the stamp set of the same name - Hello Lovely - and was a freebie from Convention.  Yay, another SU benefit!  It was cut out using the Decorative Label punch.  I used re-inker to dye the clay (it's white when you get it), and adhered each button & the little flower with a glue dot.  You can also use Tombow liquid glue if you prefer.   You'll notice the buttons have a bit of detail in them so I put them in the freezer for a minute or two before popping them out of the mold, otherwise they're a bit tricky and you don't want to bend them out of shape before they're dry.  Watch out for my video on paper clay.

Happy molding!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.