Wednesday 3 July 2013

In Colours Showing Off!

Here's a card I made for my customers' goody bags when they attended the new catalogue launch.


It shows off our gorgeous new In Colours perfectly!
From left to right;  Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana.
The stamp set used is Happy Day......one of the Freebies I earned during Sale-a-Bration.  That's a cool benefit of a being a demonstrator, I can tell you!

The technique I used is called masking.  I love the way the stamps look like they are standing behind eachother.  The Modern Label punch was used to punch the sentiment and I've added a second punch in Strawberry Slush that I cut in half and stuck to the back to make it stand out more on the white base.  Rhinestones complete the design.

Pop back tomorrow for another In Colour feature.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.