Tuesday 2 October 2012

Whats on the desk?

As I was cleaning my desk, rare but true, I decided to leave the scrap bits and bobs and use them to make a project.  This can be a great way to spark your creativity especially if you've got leftovers.   Like many of you I'm sure, I have a little drawer that I stash leftover punch pieces and other stuff, but sometimes I use that drawer as an excuse to hide it all away and not feel guilty because I "threw" it away.

Anyway, here's the first project I made:


It's CAS, a style I'm growing more and more fond of.   It doesn't mean boring or lacking in technique, just uncomplicated and "not busy".  Well, that's my take on it anyway.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Yummy (R)
Cardstock:  Whisper White & Coodinations Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler & Platinum Shimmer Paint
Hearts Embossing Folder & Elegant Lines, Labels Framelits
Tools:  Big Shot, Sanding Block
Accessories:  Chipboard Heart & Rhinestone jewel.

Have a lovely day!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.