Wednesday 3 October 2012

Getting my Christmas Stash Going

Do you need a lot of Christmas cards each year?  I think I usually send around 50!  That's a lot to make, especially as I also do the cards for our Aussie Armed Forces (check out the page to the right if you'd like to get involved).   So I started playing around with designs.  Here's what I have so far:





I always end up liking some more than others, but getting down and dirty, so to speak, is the best way to really hone in on the final masterpiece!   And I'm not a big fan of production lines so making lots of different cards is always easier for me.

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  Watch out for my stamp camp coming up in November.  Join us, you'll be ready in no time!

I'll pop back tomorrow with a couple more designs.

Happy Wednesday.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.