Friday 28 September 2012

Festive Friday

I saw a card on Pinterest that really inspired me.  Unfortunately I can no longer find it so I can't credit the original designer.

Anyway, mine is quite a bit different but I think you would recognise it if you saw the original so please let me know if you do.


I've used the Snow Flurry Bigz die to make the snowflakes.  I can see many possibilities for this because there are 3 sizes of snow flake and they will layer beautifully.

The embossing was done using the Northern Flurry folder for the Big Shot, and the bauble is one of the circle medallions from the Pennant die.

My second card is very similar but uses a stamp from Perfect Punches in the centre of the bauble.  I stamped in Real Red ink and used the 1 3/8" scallop circle to punch it out.



Thanks for looking!  Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.