Friday 19 October 2012

Many Thanks

I needed a few thank you cards to make a gift pack for a friend, and I came across a lovely clean design by Heather Tiley, so I had to have a go.






The thing I like about these cards is how fresh they are.  The colours in the dsp are Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade & a muted Daffodil Delight.

Using the embossing folder (Tulips) like this is also a nice way to get a frame top and bottom, don't you think?


I decided to stamp inside each card (I don't normally do this, but always like it when I see others do it!), and add a little strip of the dsp as well.   I actually did this on a separate layer of whisper white, mainly because the card felt flimsy and likely to fall over.  Probably because the ww cs is not quite as thick as our coloured cs.


I love to read your comments, so feel free to say something!

Have a great weekend!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.