Monday 9 July 2012

What's on Your Desk?

After packing away all my tools & leftover materials from last week's classes, I had some paper scraps on the desk that I couldn't throw away!  Bet that happens to you too, right? 

I also have to make a start on my Christmas cards soon - no, not my own, I always leave those till the last minute, but my stash for our Australian Armed Forces.  If you want to know more about this, check out the page on my sidebar.







Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs & Word Play
Cardstock:  Whisper White & Real Red
Ink: Silver pigment ink
DSP: Twitterpated & Basic Black from the Neutrals Stack
Large silver brad is from our Hodgepodge Hardware.
Stripes embossing folder, Big Shot
Silver embossing powder & heat tool

Thanks for looking!
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.