Tuesday 10 July 2012

Same Stuff, Different Result.

Remember those scraps on the desk from yesterday?  Well there was enough to make another card as well, but although I've used a similar card sketch, it turned out quite differently.

I love the way the green (Pear Pizzazz) and the red (Riding Hood Red) from the Twitterpated DSP looks with the Basic Black stripes.   And how lovely are the shapes created with the Framelits?  The layering is just so gorgeous and you get great framing options every time.
The greeting is from Baroque Motifs (same as yesterday too!).  And the Baja Breeze strips were also leftover from last weeks classes and seemed to be just right to frame the greeting.
My dotty background was made using the Texture Plates for the Big Shot.  Not available here unfortunately, I bought them when I was living in the U.S.  
Real Red  & Whisper White are the cardstock colours again, and the scallop trim was made using the punch of the same name.

So, I hope you are inspired to go use up some scraps.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.