I am the happy (& lucky!) recipient of the Liebster Blog award this morning! What a nice surprise to find this little treasure amongst my morning mail, awarded to me by Nerida - thanks lovey!
What is this you ask?
Well, to quote my friend and talented fellow crafter, the word Liebster is German for "Dearest".
The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to their blog, and increase their following!
Here's what you have to do if you are a recipient of the Liebster Blog Award.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award.
Thanks so much Nerida!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
(See the cute award above and on my sidebar)
4. Present the Award to 5 other deserving bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here's my choice of inspirational gals:
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
What a lovely way to share the love and the wonderful talents of so many people out there in blogland. Especially as these are all people with skills that inspire us in our daily crafting pursuits.
Thanks again Nerida!
Happy Tuesday everyone.