Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mojo Monday 225

These are some of the freebies you can get during Sale-a-bration.   I am lovin' this paper, Everyday Enchantment.  It has lots of colours in it:  Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede & Peach Parfait.  This makes it incredibly versatile and very easy to embellish because you're bound to have something in at least one of those colours.
I really like the new Postage Punch as well.   It's part of Shelli's Signature Collection (say no more!) and is absolutely fabulous with the Pretty Postage stamp set.  Both products are in the Summer Mini Catalogue.  And to make Sale-a-bration even more attractive, there's a stamp set called Fresh Vintage that has another postage stamp in it.....ooooh I can hardly wait for my order to arrive.

I've also used Kindness Matters because the butterfly images work so well with the DSP.   I have Felicity Hawkins to thank for this today because I popped over to her blog before I started crafting.   You can also see a gorgeous card in this month's Aust Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine by Felicity.  She really is a very talented lady.

Anyway, hope you're inside keeping dry.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.