Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sale-a-bration 2012

What a lovely surprise to see a different product offering this year.  Previously it has all been about stamps (and I do love that!), but this year we've got Designer Series Paper, ribbon & brads as well.

You can go check out the brochure on the Stampin' Up! website here.

How gorgeous are these papers?   This is the pack you'll get for FREE with your product purchase - unless you choose stamps, ribbon & brads that is!  Well, yes, we are spoiled for choice.  But these papers are so delicious, I'm off to make a card with them right now!

Happy Sale-a-bration!

Oh, and if you place your order with me this week (before Jan 30) I'll also include a special little surprise from me to you!

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.