Thursday 10 November 2011

Christmas Joy Fold

I just earned a performance bonus with SU......love getting free stuff, don't you?!  One of the products I chose was the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet for the Big Shot.  It's the perfect size for cards.  So I thought I'd give it a try with the Joy fold card.




I seem to be very focused on traditional Christmas colours this year.   Not sure why.  Anyway I'm running low on patterned paper so I made my own. 

Supplies used:
Stamps:  Snow Swirled & the standard wheel Sweet Swirls
Cardstock: Real Red & Whisper White
Paper:  DSP Neutrals stack - Whisper White
Ink: Lucky Limeade & Real Red
Triple Layer Doily punch
Rhinestones & some of last years polka dot ribbon that I turned over so you just see the stitching.

It's too hot, so I'm moving my office to the pool!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.