Thursday 25 August 2011

Sneak Peek

Well the new caty launch is fast approaching and I'm so excited!!  I've been playing with products from my preorder and I can't wait to share them, but in the spirit of surprises, I don't want to give too much away, so here's a little sneaky peaky!

This card uses some new DSP, a new punch and yes...the new co-ordinating fabric.   I've actually used a lot of fabric in my launch projects and it's so thrilling because I don't sew but I love the textures that using material can add to a design.

Like the dots?    That was an accident!!  I used the flat rubber stamp from the Distressing Essentials and a combination of dabbing and swiping to get the ink over the embossed polka dots.  I love the way the little circles appeared as if by magic!

Hope you're signed up for my launch on the 28th, but if not see the side bar at the top of my blog........ooohhhhh there's a lot to look forward to!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.