Monday 29 August 2011

Catalogue Launch

What a lovely afternoon we had at the catalogue launch yesterday.  Games, fun, good friends, fantastic food and lots of prizes.  We even managed to squeeze in a make n take....giggle.    Oh and the catalogue!  Possibly my favourite one ever and I'm pretty sure it was well received by everyone else (smile).

Thought I'd share this pic of my C.A.S.E of the front cover.    I popped a small packet of seeds into each seed sleeve and gave one to all the attendees.   I should have lots of friends I can borrow herbs from by summer!



Those beautiful real flowers were given to me at the launch by my friend Gudula - isn't that funny that she chose the colour to match the projects by accident?  Well done Gudula.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone who brought a plate to share.  We were treated to some amazing treats both sweet and savoury and the call went up for a PaperLady cookbook so we may have a new project to start work on!

Happy Monday
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.