Friday 19 August 2011

Sketch Challenge WT335

I had a chance to do another challenge this week.  This time the brief called for heat - either images representing heat or using heat in the creation of the project i.e. heat embossing.

When I had a clean out the other day I discovered a box of unused card kits leftover from numerous classes and workshops over the years.   I decided this was a good opportunity to try to use them up for challenges.  So, they are now in view on the desk which should force me to use them, right?!

The first unused kit contained a piece of Whisper White cut to A5, a piece of Bordering Blue & another white piece that were suitable as layers, and a small scrap of Tempting Turquoise.  Here's what I did for this Ways to Use it challenge:



Supplies used:
Stamp set: Pendant Park & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink; Craft Whisper White (sorry, leftover from my US demo days!) & Basic Black Classic & Marina Mist (for sponging)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Marina Mist & Bordering Blue (R)
Ribbon:  Navy 5/8" grosgrain
Clear embossing powder, heat tool & sponge

Thanks for looking!
Have a great weekend
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.