Saturday 23 April 2011

Mojo Monday 187

I feel like I'm chasing my tail a bit at the moment.  I'm certainly not sitting down to craft for crafts sake enough right now!  How can I change this....well, there's all those hours between midnight and 6am if I forgo sleep!!

Anyway, this week I managed to kill two birds with one stone when I used the Mojo Monday sketch as the basis for a card I demonstrated.   Here it is:

The sketch (I love it because it's fairly simple)

And my card:




Yes, more paper flowers - how many of these can you have?!  Well, when it's a technique you're demonstrating you have a lot of extras, so what better way to use them up?

Supplies used:
Stamp set - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock - Choc Chip, Whisper White, Marina Mist
Paper - Greenhouse Gala DSP, brown packing paper
Punches - 2 3/8" scallop circle, modern label punch, scallop trim border
Rhinestone brad, choc chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot & polka dot embossing folder, choc chip Stampin' Write marker, Silver Smooch Spritz

Hope you find your Mojo today!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.