Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Mojo Monday 177

It's been a few weeks since I did a Mojo Monday sketch.   And like everything else, once you've been on holidays for a while, it takes a bit of 'oomph to get going again.   I'm really feeling it this year because I took the whole of January off.   And when you're your own boss, you have to be very disciplined to get back into the groove - basically, because there's no one breathing down your neck telling you to get your skates on!

So, here's my interpretation of this weeks sketch:




Mojo 177
Supplies used: Stamp Set:  Well Scripted
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo
DSP:  Blueberry Crisp
Ink:  Night of Navy, Melon Mambo
Chipboard Flowers (non SU)
Basic Pearls
Wide Oval Punch (used on Very Vanilla - I hand cut the Melon Mambo layer)
Big Shot (you need one of these!) with the Elegant Lines embossing folder & Sizzlits Little Leaves.
Ribbon - Navy Wide Grosgrain

If you've lost  your Mojo, have a go at this card layout and see if it helps re-invigorate your crafting experience.   And if you need more, pop along to a class to pick up some new crafting ideas and let the enthusiasm of other crafters rub off on you too!

Thanks for looking!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm the first comment. This card is gorgeous. I love the colors you chose. So bold yet pretty. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is stunning! You have put so much into the details. The embossing, the ribbon, the papers, the colors. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.