Tuesday 16 November 2010

Mojo Monday 165

I first started doing Mojo Monday way before I ever posted anything on my blog - confidence I think!  Anyway, I'm really pleased to say that the more I do, the easier I'm finding it and I can jump in and create a whole lot quicker.  I used to spend hours wondering about colours, stamps, occasions etc etc etc.   But this morning I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the sketch:


And here's my card:


Supplies used:
Stamp Set - Gifted
Card Stock - Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede & Real Read
Paper - DSP Christmas Cocoa Specialty - LIMITED TIME BUNDLE OFFER
Tools - 1 3/4" circle punch, Curly Label punch, Big Shot with Bigz Two Tags Die (sorry, bought while in the US.)
Rhinestone Brads (the big one), Jewels - Rhinestones & Mistletoe Ribbon (Gojus!)

The tag opens up so it's perfect to pop a little cash into for that gift for the person who has everything.  It's a little small for a gift card though, but you could also use it to stamp a message inside.
Thanks for looking!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.