Tuesday 19 October 2010

Twiddly Bits Frames

This frame was featured in a cardmaking magazine, and as soon as I saw it, I knew it was perfect for a friend of mine who had a birthday coming up.

Anyway, that was months ago (that I saw the magazine article) and I had almost forgotten about it until I went into a lovely shop at Tuggerah called Pages 2 Scrap.   They had these lovely frames and bits and pieces of ephemera from Twiddly Bits.   I bought the frame and some other bits and came home happily ready to create.

What I didn't realise was that I'd chosen the exact same one that I saw in the magazine!  How lucky was that.

Anyway, after adding the beautiful images from Artistic Etchings and some embellishments, this was the result:














And of course, because it's a gift, it had to have a matching bag and card:



Thanks for looking!  Leave me a comment if you like what you see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.