Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Mojo 161

Coordinating stamps and punches are big at Stampin' Up!  So when I saw this hostess set, I just had to have it.   There's 4 stamps in the set and they all have a corresponding punch, and I already own those!!  Well duh!

This week's Mojo Monday was a great chance to use the set so here it is:



Supplies used:
Stamp Sets - Punch Potpourri & Short & Sweet
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Concord Crush, Basic Grey, Old Olive
Paper - DSP Lap of Luxury
Ink - Concord Crush & Basic Grey
Punches - Two Step Bird, Small Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Oval & 1/16" hole punch
Ribbon - Very Vanilla Taffeta, Vanilla embroidery thread

Happy Wednesday.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful Anniversary card. Your colors are fantastic and I love the birds.

    Deb

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is just precious! Love the blue and white! The papers look great together! Love the little branch the birds are sitting on! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.