Tuesday 12 October 2010

Mojo Monday 160

All in the Family is the stamp set featured on my Mojo Monday card this week.   It's a set I love, but rarely use because it's quite time consuming.  But the results are well worth it.  Doesn't it look lovely with these new colours - Marina Mist & Daffodil Delight?    And how about the ribbon - so cute!




Supplies used:
Stamp Set:  All in the Family & the greeting is from Party This Way (I hand wrote the "From all of us")
Cardstock: Whisper White, Marina Mist
Paper:  DSP in Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Basic Black. 
I used markers and an aqua painter to colour the faces, hair & shoes.
The clothes are made by stamping the image onto cardstock & DSP scraps and cutting them out, then fixing them in place with tiny tiny tiny (!) bits of Dimensionals.
To make sure I got the placement right, I stamped all the people first, then did the layering.
Ribbon - Taffeta 1/8" Daffodil Delight
Jewls - Rhinestones.
Punch - Modern Label & Scallop Border
The little brackety thing on the left edge was made using one end of the Top Note die trimmed to size.

Thanks for stopping by.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.