Tuesday 12 October 2010

Season of Joy

Christmas is coming yet again, far too quickly!   I am really struggling with my own card design this year, but maybe the mist will clear once the cards for the troops are finished.  Anyway, this is what I have for you today:




It's in the style I like with the squares and the set is a particular favourite of mine.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Season of Joy & Heard from the Heart
Cardstock - Whisper White, Always Artichoke & Cherry Cobbler (love that red!)
Ink - Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Real Red
The brad I've used for the star is from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge.   And the rhinestone is from the new Jewels range.
I've edged everything with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and also put a few dabs of glitter on the tree and in the centre of the poinsettias.   To get the edging, I used a Zig Two Way glue pen - they're great because they have that flat tip so you can run it along the edge of a ruler to get the straight line that's an even width.  Then just sprinkle on your glitter and away you go!

Happy Stampin"
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.