Thursday 19 August 2010

Idea Book & Catalogue Launch

The wait is over!   If you'd like to come along to see the new IB&C then get to my launch party on Sunday 29 August, 1pm at my place - address supplied on booking.   We'll have product sneak peaks, a door prize, you can make 'n' take a gorgeous gift box & I'll throw in afternoon tea.   You'll also hear about my upcoming special promotions.

Email or phone me (contact details on the side bar at the left) to reserve your spot.  If you'd like to buy an IB&C on the day, bring along $7.     If you've already preordered your copy, you will collect it at the launch.  But be warned, this is a once only offer.   After 29 August it will cost you $12.95 plus shipping!

Hope you can make it.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.