Tuesday 24 August 2010

Mojo Monday 153

I love this Mojo card!   The sketch really appealed to me because I'm always drawn to anything with 4 squares layered on a card.    Again I decided to tie it in with my Festive Friday card, hence it's another Christmassy one.   Actually, I was trying to save time because I've spent the morning preparing for my cards for the troops session with the local scout group tonight, and all the christmas materials were right there on the table!




Supplies I've used to make this card:
Stamps:   Short & Sweet
Cardstock:  Always Artichoke, Whisper White & Real Red
Paper:  Wintergreen DSP (retired)
Ribbon:  Real Red 5/8" grosgrain
BigShot & polka dot embossing folding
Punches: 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Square, Word Window, Small Oval
Button & rub on.
Non SU - Flat back Rhinestone Brads (coming in the new catty soon!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.