Thursday 6 May 2010

International Scrapbooking Month

If you're a scrapbooker, you probably know that May is International Scrapbooking month.  If not, well, you do now!!  
Anyway, in honour of ISM - well it's too much of a mouthful to type again - I thought I'd share a couple of pages of my girls.    They're quite plain (the pages, not my girls!!) because I didn't want to detract from the pictures, and they use retired SU products, that I love, so sorry if you're upset you can't buy them.





So, it got me thinking...well duh!  I AM GOING TO START A SCRAPBOOK. 

There, I've said it, now I'll have to do it.   Pity our politicians aren't as committed to their promises as I am!

Till next time...remember, life's too short not to craft.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.