Wednesday 28 April 2010

Mojo Results

Last week at our regular class, everyone brought in their first Mojo challenge.  All the ladies had done a wonderful job - for some, it was their first time.  I thought I'd share their creativity with you here and hopefully inspire others to have a go at trying something new.

Before I show you the pictures, I'd like to tell you that the brief & sketch are in a post back on April 9.  The idea was a very simple one, with the main purpose being to encourage crafters to get out the things they already have and use some of the skills we've been doing in classes.

Here's the results:













Susie's cards - she made two designs for us to choose from.  Love the use of the rhinestones on the thank you card.









Avril also gave us options with 2 designs.  The picture really doesn't do the fairy justice.









This is Laurel's card.  She also made a couple of options but I didn't get pictures of them all.  Don't you love the black & red combo?  And that flower - lovely.












Kristen's card is on the right here.  She's experimenting with the vintage look & has a stash of gorgeous stamps (the postage kind) and old cigarette cards.





Well done ladies!  Love your work!

I'll post the next Mojo challenge tomorrow.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.