Tuesday 27 April 2010

Chocolate

Thought it was time to continue with Regina Brett's wise words, so here's the next 3 life lessons:

  • When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
  • Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
  • It's ok to let your children see you cry.

The first point, made me realise that chocolate is never far from my world (actually, I'm off sweets for 3 weeks, Doctor's orders).  Basically, I'm in a lotta trouble - how will I control my chocolate urge?  I can always opt for the kind that doesn't put weight on, or give me pimples!

Yum!  You've got to admit, it really is a lovely colour.  And all the options, with felt flower accents (Flower Fusion) and ribbon in taffeta or grosgrain, it's so easy to plan your projects when you have such a wonderful array of goodies to feed your cravings!

That said, I think I'll go make something with Chocolate! 

Happy Stampin' crafters!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.