Wednesday 21 April 2010

Designer Series Paper

As the "Paper Lady", it may not come as a surprise to know that I kinda like paper......alright, I love it, and consequently I have quite a lot of it.

When I first became involved with Stampin' Up! (SU), I was thrilled with their packs of paper.   You can never have enough coordinating papers in my view.  Not only that, but all the colours are ID'd so you can mix and match with the cardstock and inks we also carry.   That said, they've done it again & introduced the newest Designer Series Paper (or DSP) in the current mini catalogue called Cottage Wall (page 30).

The colours are Old Olive (my Fav!), Orchid Opulence (hadn't looked twice at this colour before, despite always having it in my studio!) and Rich Razzleberry (who could resist a colour with a name reminiscent of a Willy Wonka candy bar?).

So to whet your appetite if you haven't already clicked on the link, here's a couple of pics.   


Wishing you a razzleberry day!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.