Tuesday 13 April 2010

Australia's Biggest Morning Tea

During May, the Cancer Council will be holding the Biggest Morning Tea.  I have decided that I would like to participate since it is a fundraising event to help find a cure for cancer.  Many of you probably know someone who has suffered cancer and I do too, having lost a very dear friend and had several friends and family members diagnosed with the disease in its various forms.  So, what better cause to support I ask myself?
Consequently I will donate 10% of the class fees for my card making class on 7th May.  The class attendees will also be able to donate to the fund if they wish.   If you would like to attend this class, please email or call to book as soon as possible as space is limited.
http://www.biggestmorningtea.com.au/
My event is listed on this site - under "Fundraise with Craft"



Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.