Friday 12 March 2010

Easter Class March 19 & 23

Thought I'd do a little version of the basket in my previous post for the upcoming classes.  We'll also make an Easter card to match so it'll be a nice little package.  Here's a pic of the basket.....so cute!   Friday class gets full so book early.
The rabbit is not my creation, but one I saw somewhere that I've adapted to suit this project.   You will also learn how to add texture to your projects using the BIG SHOT - woo hoo!  And I'll show you some other ways to use your punches to make fun embellishments.  Once you start, you'll not know when to stop.    I have a ton of punch art animals, flowers, and other objects that I've collected over the years.  And there's always room for more!

Happy Friday!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.