Sunday 22 November 2009

SU Sydney Regional

Spent a wonderful day crafting with fellow demos at the Sydney Regional yesterday.  The event was held at the convention centre at Darling Harbour & as usual all ran like clockwork.   We were treated to some wonderful presentations by the Sydney office staff & of course other demonstrators who have truly motivational and inspirational ideas to share.

There were many demo's swapping their creations.   I was fortunate to pick up a lot of lovely new ideas, and I'm planning on using some of what I've learned in my future classes.  My ladies will be thrilled when they see the projects I'm planning!

Here's a pic of my swap.   It's a little badge on a small wooden clothes peg.  Most of the supplies are in the new Summer Mini Catalogue out on Dec 1st.........so you're getting a sneak peek here.   The BUTTERFLY PRINTS stamp set is adorable and co-ordinates with the brand new BUTTERFLY PUNCH!  How exciting. You'll be seeing butterflies stuck to everything I do for a while....haha.
Then there's the large 1 3/4" CIRCLE PUNCH to back the SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH.   The colours I've used are Kiwi Kiss (CLASSIC INK & CARDSTOCK), Tangerine Tango (DESIGNER SERIES PAPER) and Pacific Point (CARDSTOCK).  I've also added a little bow in GINGHAM RIBBON (Black).
For the printing, it's hard to read in the pic, but it says SU SYDNEY REGIONAL 2009 DEMONSTRATOR SEMINAR", and I printed it directly onto our cardstock and punched it out with the scallop circle.

If you want to order any of the items listed above, email me asap.  My December classes will feature items from the new mini catalogue.   Lastly, if you want the benefits that I enjoy as a demonstrator, join up now.   There's all sorts of stuff waiting to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.