Monday 23 November 2009

It's a Wrap

A couple of weeks ago when we did our Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, the ladies asked me about making a box to package cards into as gifts.   This is what I came up with.



It's a simple design using one sheet of 12x12 for the base and some Designer Series Paper for the lid.   I've used a small square of velcro under the lid as a fastener (but you could make a feature by using brads and some punched circles to wind ribbon around).

The nice thing about this box is that it will hold 15 - 20 cards.   Yes, some of my ladies gift a LOT of cards!
Email or leave a comment if you'd like the instructions to make this project.

My second packaging idea is totally cased.  Thanks Nerida! (www.stampingjoy.blogspot.com)   It's a cello bag stamped with white Staz On.   I've added a bag topper made from cardstock and used the lace edge punch to pretty it up.  The ornament tag is made from the scallop circle and has some silver cord through it to hang it off the white taffeta ribbon.   Gorgeous, and super easy to do.  It's the perfect package for some Christmas Lindt chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.