Friday 17 September 2021

What's on the Desk Wednesday

This week's What's on the Desk card was a quickie!  Do you end up with a lot of bits and pieces lying around after a good crafting session?  Yes, I thought so!

Unfortunately not all the bits work well together all of the time. But this week I had a win!  I confess there was rather a lot to choose from....hahahahaha!

I have been working with a fair bit of the DSP from the Hand Penned pack.  It has a cottage garden feel and a watercolour look which makes it suitable for different types of project.  I also had (on the desk) a leftover Mint Macaron card base and a white label from the Picture This Die.  


I confess to digging around in a drawer for the wooden hearts - they haven't seen the light of day for a year or two, and I'm excited to have found the perfect project for them.  

'Just Because' is a perfect sentiment right now, don't you think?  What better reason than to reach out to someone during lockdown and all this craziness in the world.  The stamp is part of Lovely You item # 152525.  

Finally, several wraps of linen thread - of all the ribbon, in all the world, this is the one I couldn't live without!!

Happy Friday peeps!   Reach out to someone 'just because'.  I guarantee you'll make their day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.