Tuesday 21 September 2021

Hello Little One

I received a lovely surprise in the mail last week from craft buddy Carole, who has recently joined our 'virtual' craft session on Wednesdays during Covid lockdown.  Let me know if you'd like to join us sometime and I'll send you the link.  

Anyway, thank you Carole for sending these really cute cardstock frames in some lovely colours.  

I'm really happy with the way they turned out.  And Carole also inspired the design of this first card after I saw how she'd stamped and layered an image in her design. 


This card used the stamp set All For Baby.  There is a coordinating die set called Baby Clothes Dies and that's how I cut out the teddy bear.  The DSP is Hand Penned and I've layered it onto a square card of Basic White.  Square cards are not as economical because you can only get one decent sized card out of a piece of A4 - this one measures 13 x 26cm to give a 13cm square card.  I will probably make my envelopes using the matching DSP so it'll look stunning!  Carole cut out the window piece with her Cricut machine.  And she sent the circles as well, which I love with the little bear and hearts stamped on them.  The main bear has a bow that I stamped and cut out using the Baby Clothes dies.

The second card uses a square window frame.  This one looks lovely with the Pleased As Punch Specialty DSP (retired) behind it. The hearts were punched out of the same paper, and I used a stamp from Under My Umbrella - also sadly retired, to stamp the umbrella and handle. This time, I stamped the bow directly onto the bear.  

Pop back tomorrow for some more ways to use this bundle of products.  You can buy the bundle here.

Have a great day!  Stay well and warm - has Spring done another runner?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.