Wednesday 15 September 2021

Free As A Bird The World Needs More Card

Following on from yesterday's post, here's a couple more cards in the same style.

This card was great for using up some of the smaller pieces of Designer Series Paper leftover from another project.

What do you think of that little embossed circle?  It's the pop-out from the Picture This die with the Ornate Floral embossing folder.

I actually used the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper in this card.  The feathers are so pretty.  

Don't you love it when your stamps and die cuts are a perfect match?  The stamp is from Free As A Bird and the die cut is out of the Tasteful Labels kit.

This is the last card - I promise!   I love the Crumb Cake & Blackberry Bliss colour combo.  The DSP is retired now & particularly the one in the top panel was very hard for me to use.  It's from a pack called Something Borrowed and I still have a couple of sheets left that I will probably save forever!!

This design shows how different patterns can work well together when you get the colour and pattern size in harmony.   But in all honesty, I just go with what I like.  Sure we can apply all sorts of design rules, but the most important thing is for you to enjoy what you make.

Leave a comment if you like what you see :)

Happy Hump Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.