Thursday 28 January 2021

The Perfect Card to Send on International Friends Day

 February 4th is International Friends Day!

What a perfect opportunity to send a handmade card or four ;)

So here's a cute idea for a card you can make.  It's a quick one to make because you use Designer Series Paper in layers for depth.  I chose Free As A Bird (149468)  for the sentiment panel, Pick out the colours from the DSP & use the co-ordinating inks to stamp the images.  


  

This one uses Woven Heirlooms (149306). 





    

On both cards I've used retired DSP - I've always got lots of scraps, so I like to find ways to use them up, and this is a great card for that!  I distressed the edges of the stamped layer and used a sponge to add ink which gives a vintage feel.


Why don't you have a go?  Sort through your stash and find something you love.  Cut, stamp, assemble and you'll be ready to send to a friend and make their day!

Happy stamping.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.