Saturday 7 September 2013

Simple Six-Sided Sampler Card

This is really a "what's on the desk" card.  I had some bits and bobs left over - namely the card base and a layer of Whisper White that was already embossed and had a jumbo brad attached.

And you know what? You don't ever want to waste a jumbo brad, right?
I've been aiming to add a few more masculine cards to my stash of late, and this seemed the perfect opportunity.  I love the combination of greens and the card was quick and easy to make.
Supplies used:
Stamp Set:  Six-Sided Sampler, Perfect Punches (R)
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz
Extra large Oval punch, Crop-a-dile (R) to attach the Jumbo Brad (R)
Hexagon Punch
Honeycomb embossing folder

Clear Mount Bundle # 132724
Wood Mount Bundle #132725
This stamp set & coordinating punch are available as a bundle, and when you buy them together you save 15%!  Yay!  That means you can trade up and add a bit of lovely ribbon or some brads to complement your new stamp set & punch combo!!

Order from me online 24/7, email or phone.  The choice is yours!  And I can guarantee you excellent service and sales support.

Cheers
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.