Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mixed Bunch for Mojo Monday

Hi there!  Yes it's Mojo Monday again (actually, it was yesterday), maybe that's why I'm not feeling my mojo today...aha!

So, what did I do....

It's a bit plain, me thinks.  But I do like the colours, the flowers and the ribbon detail.  It's also a bit grainy which may be the light so my apologies for the quality of the pic, but as it's now almost dark, it's too late to take another!

Supplies used:
Stamp Set - Mixed Bunch & Label Love
Cardstock - Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry
Big Shot & Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder
Artisan Label Punch
Rhinestone jewels
Organza Ribbon
Polka Dot Ribbon (R)

Hope you are having a super day, and that if you're in Sydney you are safely away from the fires and avoiding the wind!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.