Thursday 6 June 2013

Printed Petals

As you know, we have a lot of retiring product this year.  And that's an excuse for a good clean out, but it also encourages me to have a go at using some of the things before we say goodbye ;(

Here's a few ideas I came up with for the retiring set Printed Petals (121562 Wood mount $34.95 or 120444 Clear mount $27.95).

This card was made in our 2011-2013 In Colours.   And I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get perfect placement.  Item #101049 $20.95.  The little greetings are from the Tiny Tags set & punched using the Jewellery Tag punch, again both items are retiring. 

I love this card.  It showcases the colours and stamp set really well.  I've rolled the petals on the Calypso Coral flower around the bone folder so they stand up nicely.

A totally different look, same stamp set. That just illustrates how very versatile these products are.  The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from Summer Smooches.   And the Bashful Blue card base will be gone shortly as we are retiring that colour altogether :((

If you would like any of the products shown here today, email or call me to place your order.  And you can also pop over to my website or click on the Shop Now button on the side bar of this blog.    But remember, retiring products sell fast and once they're gone, that's all folks!

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.